Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Bling

Today I went to pick up my broken ring. In the words of Russell Peters "somebody's gonna get hurt"

First - I had to wait for awhile - which pissed me off. I am having one of those irrational days(hello hormones) and so many things have not made me very happy today.

Second - once I got someone to help me it took 10 minutes to figure out that my ring was still not in the store. Turns out they "forgot" to write the whereabouts of my ring down in their repair book! So they looked through every item they had and several books before they figured that out.

Third - they gave me a different story about my ring - note to them - if you are going to lie at least remember the story you are telling!! Do I look that stupid to them???

Fourth - my ring still isn't back in the store! Hopefully next week - morons!

Okay I am going to go argue with my hubby(again) ;-)

3 comments:

kers said...

LOVE THE PICTURE PILE!!! i am stealing it from you...thats garbage about your ring....did you go crazy on anyone yet?? i would have probably lost my mind already...and i love the picture of "more craziness" ...say hi to ry and j man!! love ker

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

That's so cool no need for photo blog. That's bunch cr** about you ring. I reem them a new one.

kelly ens said...

Any chance your ring is at Celini's? they lost mine too for a while...buggars! hope your ring is returned soon!