Monday, January 15, 2007

I hate Computers

My computer is doing some weird things tonight - and in my sugar deprived state that is not good.
I threatened to hit it with a hammer and Ry dragged me kicking and screaming from the room. I think the computer gremlins have gotten a hold of it and it is making me VERY cranky.

Does the world know that I am without my crutch of sugar and emotional eating??? Between J-man and this computer I am close to going over the edge today.

I really want to throw a tantrum - J-man style - flopping on the floor - banging my head into the floor, screaming, crying and carrying on like it its the end of the world. Darn being an adult is dumb sometimes.

It is suppose to snow tonight - I have the 'snow' headache to prove it. Arrr I am too irritable to even write anything but complaints - my apologies - tomorrow I will be better. Tomorrow I will entertain you with stories of my mom trying to burn her house down, or my new eating plan, or J-man teething horror. Tomrrow I promise!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hugs to you.... we are here to listen, you are always welcome to vent no apologies necessary. :)

kers said...

EJ EJ EJ!!! serenity now serenity now...maybe try just reducing sugar slowly until you dont crave it??? haha i crave sugar...thats why i suggest that...anyways hope your night is going better...computers always seem to know how to piss you off!!
LOVE YA!

Lee said...

now its tommorow. I will wait for you.