Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I can't feel my legs...

A co-worker of mine dragged me kicking and screaming to the gym tonight.

She is training for the Sun Run and a marathon(note to self - DO NOT work out with such people) She only started training 6 weeks ago so being the moron that I am I did the same thing she was doing...well until my legs started to feel like they'd disconnect from my body in protest. I lasted 25 of the 36 minutes - then I did speed walking for the rest.

Now I can't feel my legs - I can see them but they are numb. My hind end is screaming in protest too and no amount of stretching has helped.

I do not look forward to tomorrow - I have a feeling that sitting down will nearly send me into cardiac arrest - I may never be able to go to the bathroom again!

1 comment:

shari said...

Ouch!!