Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeee

I think I have been drugged up for too many days now as it is starting to effect my sense of balance. I dumped my cinnamon dolce late in my car today, dropped the hairspray, just about fell down the stairs, nearly wiped out in Costco and the mall and yet I am still alive. Still feel like something the cat dragged in - but I had to get out of the house today or else I would go crazy. Tonight I will start the blog rounds - when you miss a few days it takes at least an hour to catch up and comment.

A funny J-man story for you,

Last night we are eating dinner(white spot triple 0's), Ry lets out a huge burp(very manly eh?) J-man laughs(such a typical man) and then scrunches up hid face as say"uuuurp" then giggles. We looked over in surprise - Ry tries again(oh how manners degenerate quickly) nice burp from Ry followed by a fake burp by J-man. It was so funny to see him scrunch up his face and try and figure out how to burp. How did I end up the mother of a boy??? I am in over my head here! In 25 years he'll be the next Mike Myers/Jim Carrey/Will Farrell -could I be any more proud?

6 comments:

Lee said...

ha whenever anyone belches over here, (it's NEVER me;) Brody always mimicks. Its so funny,

kers said...

great story!! hope you are feeling better...one more day before im off to work..blah...

Tanya said...

Too cute!

My boy loves to burp on purpose...he's four, so really he doesn't care about the rudeness factor, or the annoyance factor either!

Glad your still alive...and hopefully on the mend, glad you made it through your day without too serious an injury!

Also very happy to hear that your having some "peace" too...its a great feeling isn't it?

Leslie said...

The next one you have better be a girl - to level out the estrogen/testosterone in that house. But then again - you could burp right along with them. If ya can't beat 'em ... join 'em. Gotta love our boys as mine do the same thing! So I feel your pain :)

suzspeaks said...

isn't it great when they pick up bad habits from us?? Today at lunch, Joey (my husband) threw something from the table into the kitchen sink...needless to say, the rest of our lunch was spent was jax throwing pieces of his food! Great!!

The little burps are so cute! I love this stage when they try to be just like us!

Jennifer said...

Yum, triple o's. I might just have to make a trip to the White Spot myself!