Hi! Yes I remember meeting u, seems it was only couples that eve...and me hehe. Thanx 4 commenting, will have to catch up on ur blog. Yes, I am addicted, I think I've posted lk 5 posts 2day alone...Congrats on the poop.. I cannot relate :) Christina
Don't ya just love that? Ryken's done it a few times when he was younger. You see the look on his face, try to grab him...but of course it's to late. Have fun.LOL
7 comments:
Hi! Yes I remember meeting u, seems it was only couples that eve...and me hehe. Thanx 4 commenting, will have to catch up on ur blog. Yes, I am addicted, I think I've posted lk 5 posts 2day alone...Congrats on the poop.. I cannot relate :)
Christina
so disgusting! If you remember, we just had ours a few weeks ago!!!
sick!
Hmmmm....I hear of this all the time... neither of my kids have ever done this. How fun for you! :)
ooooh, so not looking forward to that happening!!!
Don't ya just love that? Ryken's done it a few times when he was younger. You see the look on his face, try to grab him...but of course it's to late. Have fun.LOL
it's it nice when they do that? lol My son did that about 1.5/2 months ago...gross! lol
Hi EJ. i have had that happen to me. So disgusting.
Post a Comment