I quietly walked away from my desk to one in the back and sat down ans then the tears started - and of course I wasn't really crying but my body has this weird thing as when I smash my fingers the tears come. For some reason I have bashed my fingers many times!
One of my co-workers asks me what is wrong. As I am sitting looking ashen and (to anyone who could see me) crying quietly. I manged to find my voice - but it came out as a hysterical laugh. So now I feel really stupid and suddenly it is all funny to me.
So now I am laughing hysterically, clutching my thumb, and crying! I looked mentally deranged. For the rest of the day co-workers were coming up to me"Are you crying?" "Did you get a boo boo?" Just to make fun of me - the stuff I put up with ;-)
And to add insult to injury - I had the hair day from, well, a bad place. The weather didn't help but it was a loss from the start. I'll even post a photo of it - don't I look lovely - gotta love my expression - me trying not to laugh at how bad it is! Enjoy!!
7 comments:
Looks like you are going to crack! Even though I'm a "Christain" you should make throught the bad JooJoo.
picture???
where?
Erin, I was laughing out loud at this post. With you not at you of course:) The hair is so lovely. The one thing I do like about having long hair, is that on bad days, I can throw it in a ponytail and hope no one notices! See you Wedneday!
My name is Summer. I am the cousin of Lisa, Rob and Ryken. I just want to say I have had days like that. I have bashed my knee up against the coffee table, burned my hand taking things out of the oven. When we had a woodstove I burned my hand a few times. I have also cut my fingers cutting vegies. Hope you don't mind me commenting. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Just remember you are not the only kultz on the planet. Bye for now.
You are so funny. You always make me laugh! I'm sorry about your finger...I hope it's better now!
I hate it when I wake up & realize I'm going to have a bad hair day, for some reason...it ends up being a horrible, no good, very bad day!!!
HOpe you have a good weekend!
sounds like me...i smoked my knee on my coffee table and it actually drew blood!!! ah the farr klutzyness...if that is even a word!! im off to watch some entourage..i will blog tonight and update you! did you get my emails???
I was on the floor laughing. Your face says it all :)
Post a Comment