How is it that a child that cannot put a fork in his own mouth can open the one drawer that I can't?
I have a drawer that has all my craft punches in it. Because it is a drawer in a plastic stacking drawer unit when the drawers get heavy they pop out of the runners and get all jammed up. I can never get the drawer to glide open. I yank and jiggle and finally hit it a few times. Often it makes me so mad I use something else.
Some how though J-man can open the drawer and be chewing on the metal in record time. Go figure! Speaking of which he is currently munching on Santa and a pair of pinking shears gotta run!
3 comments:
J-man's a little smartie-pants, isn't he?
Yes, I did get your email! I just haven't had a chance to think about getting together, what with all the stuff that's been going on over here. We should definitely make some plans though. Then I can also return your book and maternity clothes, too... If it's too busy right now, we can plan for January maybe.
Hope you're having a good week and we'll talk to you soon!
I know exactly what you are talking about!!!!!! My almost 3 year old still fork challanged... but can get into stuff that I dont even remember having!!!
Mmm..Pinking shears - not just for cutting anymore. Now they are for breakfast too...or snack time.
Speaking of drawers, my kids have "special drawers" and they need a good cleaning out...
Post a Comment