Dear Santa
This year I have been really good. I've volunteered at church, I've volunteered at work, I've even paid my bills on time(well most of the time anyway).
I didn't hit the neighbor's kids, even though they deserve it. I was nice to people who I really would rather push down the stairs. I even smiled today at someone who was really mean to me.
Therefore I would like the following
ipod nano - silver
a good book
and a nice vacation
but if those aren't possible world peace would do.
Thanks
Ej
PS Please don't forget J-man or Ry this year. J-man would like the little people garage, and Ry would like a blue tooth, or anything that is too confusing for me to figure out!
4 comments:
Hey! she looks amazing eh?? ill email you some pictures and a movie...have you seen it yet?? anyways hope everything is well...i am addicted to blogging.
ker
I wasn't aware santa read blogs?!? ;)
cute stuff.
I just got an iPod Nano in silver - I'll vouch for you to Santa! I hope you get one!
It's just freaky how fast Christmas is crawling up on us.
Post a Comment