Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Goodbye 2006 - Hello 2007

What to say at the end of the year?? This year has been great in many ways and down right horrible in others. I hope 2007 has a little more good stuff and less bad stuff.

Any resolutions out there? I have a few - January just seems like a good time to start these. It is also easier to change eating plans when everyone else is too! Then we can all be sugar and white flour deprived together!!!! I am enjoying my last few days of Christmas chocolate before I clean up my act and start acting like an adult ;-)

May you all have a great evening celebrating the new year whether you're staying home like me or going out and partying till you drop.

See you next year!!

PS If you are my 4000th visitor leave a comment - the number is right above my profile on the left. Sometime tonight or tomorrow I'll crack that new number!

1 comment:

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Happy New Year to you too!!