Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We are having a great time at my parents and I think I may have caught up on some sleep. It is great having 5 adults and one baby! A great ratio!!

J-man has been teething so he has been cranky but Tylenol has made him bearable. The kid has raked it in! I am not sure how we will drive home. We may have to take 2 trips ;-) I have so many pictures but I'll wait till we're home. J-man sleeps in the computer room at my parents so I'm limited in the time that I can access the computer.

Archie has been beside himself over J-man's toys and the fact that he isn't allowed to chew them. Between keeping J-man off the tree and the dog off the toys we are all very busy!

I got my ipod - so I am so excited to get grooving! I also got some self sticking crystals to bling it out! Yee haw!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Merry Christmas! I had a look at your church's website, Wow!! Sounds like it's quite intresting community.