I just discovered I was tagged - so here it goes
A- Available or single? Neither - Married
B- Best Friend? Lisa
C- Cake or pie? Cake - and it better be chocolate
D- Drink of choice? tea or caffeine free coke
E- Essential item I use every day. Hair products - spray and Fibre
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy
H- Hometown? Somewhere in BC
I- Indulgence: Buying shoes or purses
J- January or February? Neither - depressing clod and rainy months.
K- Kids and names: 1 son - J-man
L- Life is incomplete without? My family
M- Marriage date:July 4th
N- Number of siblings: 1 sister - Marcy
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? I HATE flying! Give me happy pills NOW!!!
Q- Favorite quote? "This house is clear" Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura!
R- Reasons to smile: J-man is starting to walk
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Lisa, Leah, and Kerry
U- Unknown fact about me: I spent 7 years in University and still don't have a degree (switched majors and then got too sick to keep going!)
V- Vegetable you don’t like: most of them but zucchini is gross and egg plant should be banished
W- Worst habit: nail biting
X- X-Rays: mouth(dentist) , fallopian tubes/uterus (my fellow stirrup queens know this one!)
Y- Your favorite food? mozzarella marinara
No comments:
Post a Comment