My sister made it in all the craziness that is flying during Christmas. Only she forgot J-man's Christmas present(which she was bummed about).
It is strange to see her in a way as she has grown up since she moved away. She is now an "adult" not a college student. She's way more assertive - kind of a go getter now. This is all good but strange as I have not been around her for the transformation. She also looks great - even after getting up at 4 am her time.
Anyway I'll try to post over the next few days but it will be busy (just for you Leah!)
So much to do tonight so I must run - Ry is giving me the evil eye about blogging when I said there was sooo much to do and I felt so tired! Non-bloggers just don't understand!!!
4 comments:
Well have fun with your family this Christmas. I usually miss my family during Christmas but when they are around I realize that I was a bit delusional and I want to see them this time next year.
Thank you - I get the same evil eye from H-factor (husband). They just don't understand it's an illness ... in a good way. :)
You're right about non-bloggers not understanding. Erik doesn't get it when I say I don't have time to work on our budget, but I have time to post a blog :)
Merry Christmas, Erin - hope you have good times with your sister!
Agreed - Nate sees me going towards the computer and he says... no no please don't... I laugh! They don't get it.
Post a Comment