Two nights in a row I have gotten home after 1 am. I don't know if I have ever done that - and I know I haven't done it since having J-man. So we are feeling a little rough today.
I started the night with a glass of wine at our friends before heading to the party - sadly I had a empty tummy so I was feeling it before I ever got to the party. It didn't help that L, my friend, poured me the largest glass of wine I have ever seen. Honesty it was close to a third of a bottle - which for a non drinker such as myself is a lot of wine esp. before dinner.
Got through dinner - didn't really drink anything but water as I didn't want to make an arse out of myself. H(another friend) came by and poured me a glass of wine as no one at her table was drinking any - she asked if I was going to dance(as there was a dance floor filled with middle age executives trying to shake their money makers) I truthfully told H that I don't dance unless I have had a good amount of alcohol. It must be the meno-ness! She said she didn't either so we drank a glass together and went and requested Billy Jean by Michael Jackson. I think we had another glass of wine while we waited for our song and then we broke it out on the floor and gave Billy Jean a run for her money.
H was feeling pretty rough after the last glass(which we drank a little too quickly) so we got her hubby and got her on her way home. I stayed a bit longer and L and I ate some food - to help dry out and then we went and danced a little more. Who can resist Grease Lightening??? Not me!
I won a cordless mouse as my door prize - which is cool but $100 would have been cooler!
Anyway - slept again this afternoon and am feeling great. Well rested and hydrated!!
J-man is cranky today - I think a combo of a weird weekend and teething as he freaks over just about everything.
See ya tomorrow!
1 comment:
hey, in pg...great seeing you this morning...email me some pics or post them please:) hahah i added a post for you...just to feed the addiction...talk to you soon! cnat wait for the 28th!
Post a Comment