I have been trying to get You Tube to work so that I can put - The Evolution of the Dance on here but it won't work. Perhaps tomorrow it will stop being stupid. Sometimes technology is more of a problem than a help!
J-man woke up at 4:30 this morning and has had a hard time sleeping all day - he is still awake right now(at 9pm) I think there may be another tooth on the way as he doesn't usually wake up in the middle of the night or have trouble going to sleep. Hello Children's Advil!
My sister comes in 5 sleeps - I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen her in a year! 5 sleeps, 5 sleeps!!!!
Tomorrow I am covering reception so I may try and blog at work - what else am I going to do all day?? Blah Blah Blah How may I direct your call? Actually it won't be too bad - I like it but sometimes because I am just filing in there isn't much to do. Luckily I am not doing clearing so my brain doesn't have to remember the hard parts ;-)
Could this post get any more boring? Sorry - perhaps tomorrow I'll get the energy to write something better - till then TTFN
2 comments:
You Tube gets under my skin somtimes. I should stop there or I will be writing 10 paragraphs.
Well just so you know...well actually I'll do this for you!
Hahahahahahahahaha! Thats for the video that you wanted to post...its hilarious, I've seen it before.
Have a great christmas EJ...prayin for you my bloggin buddy! Take care.
Post a Comment