Hey y'all - as my sister is known to quip these days. So I've changed the look here again - is it hard to read. I hate blogs where the print and background colours hurt your eyes. Let me know if that is the case. If you just don't like the new colours - well tough bananas!
Marcy and I went to Greek Islands today for a little souvlaki. Yum yum yum - then over to Superstore for milk - although we each took a little detour through Joe.
Not much happening that is of any interest - going to a wedding tomorrow - and I don't have a gift - rats I just realized that! Okay better run to figure that out.
Ooooohhhh my sister has announced that she may move back here to save up for grad school. Yippee - although she wants to go to grad school in the UK so it would be short lived. Just can't win with that kid!
2 comments:
we are arriving tomorrow night but its off to see the brother sister in law and niece right away as i unfortunately have to leave on the 29th at 1545....maybe we could do brunch on the 29th?? or just come to your parents???
hard to read -- oh so hard to read. the font is so ...
hard to read. it makes me feel old. I had to highlight it to read it.
and no I dont have a better questionaire thingy. I had to razz you, cuz that sjusts how I am.
are you guys doing newyears with Lisa this year again???
Post a Comment