Yesterday we went to Warm Beach in Washington State to see the Christmas lights. I worked till 3pm then we boogied down. We got back here around 1:15 AM - so I didn't even turn on my computer - that has to be some sort of record for me - espeically in the last month!
The lights were beautiful but sadly some parts were damaged by all the storm we've had - but hopefully the'll be fixed really soon. We try and go every year with Ry's family. We didn't really tak any photos this year but tomorrow I'll uplaod a few.
Tonight is my work party - so we are dressing up and trying to look pretty. Due to the snow and my working I haven't had my eyebrows done in a LONG time (4 weeks I think) So I will have to suck it up and grab my tweezers as they are looking pretty bad.
Thanks for all the comments on my last post - glad I am not the only one without a waiste the size of a lamp post LOL!
Kerry - I'll wait for your call as I don't have your number and we can set up a time for breakfast!
Lastly - sorry about the lack of photos or spell check - the icons aren't coming up on blogger today - I don't know if it is s Bloggger issue or my computer. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment