Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Phew what a day

Today was CRAZY at work - why do these always happen when people are sick and on vacation. Had some loon repeatedly calling asking to talk to the CEO - ummmm yeah so not going to happen. "I'm sorry I don't have his direct line!" I reply politely! Arrrrr! I'll just transfer you where I already transferred you 6 times - see if you have any more luck there! I left home at 8 am this morning and arrived home at 6:45 pm. I realize many people work many more hours than that or do this everyday - but hey I am in banking for a reason! We don't work 12 hour shifts!!

I am so not cut out for this working 9-5 routine. I am a part timer! This place is killing me slowly! I know January will be lovely with half days 3 times a week but December is slowly turning us all in robots that got water on the circuit board!

Now I must go sleep or at least try and do nothing for an hour! Although the kitchen is a mess - heck with it - it will still be messy tomorrow!

2 comments:

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Yeah work sucks! And me beign the sucker I am I took another job. Familly life is now been reduced to about 15 hrs/week. And here I am blogging.

suzspeaks said...

I work full time too. Then I come home and work full time!

I totally understand how you feel - I'm feeling it too!! Luckilly, I like my job but it is EXTREMELY stressful....

I hope your day is good tomorrow!!!