Today I am both really sad and really happy. So which do you want - the good news first or the bad news?
The bad news - the husband of a co-worker of mine passed away yesterday in a car accident. We were all so sad for her and her family today. They have two school age children. I would guess my co-worker to be 5 years older than me. I just cannot imagine losing my husband so young and so suddenly. Please pray for them in this time.
The good news - my cousin and his wife had their baby today - a girl(we already knew the gender). So baby M is now here. I know I'll see her at Christmas but maybe I can see her sooner :-) The funny thing is that I bought a little outfit yesterday for baby M. So congrats K&T!
That's all for today folks!
1 comment:
That's so sad. It really puts everything into perspective doesn't it?
Post a Comment