How can it possibly only be 19 days till Christmas? I was so ahead for a while but I got cocky and am now way behind. There is so much to do. We have been so busy that the tree is still in the crawl space. We also haven't put up our outdoor lights. Hopefully this weekend we'll get all that done.
I am also trying to get the dreaded Christmas cards done. I lost my address book somewhere in my house so I am trying to figure how I can get my cards to people - mom I'll be calling you for addresses! I also have to decide if I am going to do the "cheesy family Christmas letter" - the horror - I am sure I will be disowned by my family if i do one but this year might just be the year!
I am doing a mini scrapbook this year for a gift and it is taking a while as the pages are 3 x 3. So I have been developing photos and then realizing they're too big and going back to the computer to find new shots! It does look nice though.
Okay I better jet as the house looks like a bomb hit it - J-man can create such mess! Toys from one end of the house to the other!
2 comments:
it's actually 18 days before... I did a fam letter every year until my second turned 2, and then I always "meant to," but never did!!
Well it was 19 when I posted this yesterday!
Post a Comment