I have seen enough snot today to last me till I die! J-man has had a runny nose for the last few days but I have been at work and therefore not getting to fully enjoy it! Nothing like wearing boogers on your shirt, in your hair or finding it on the furniture to really make you feel fabulous!
The fireplace guy came today to fix our gas fireplace - which we haven't been able to get to work in a year! He starts it in the first try!!! What the heck??? So he cleaned the dust out and charged me $150. How does that happen? I can't get the stupid thing to light - in fact no one can - until I pay money to have someone come out. As a side bonus - he was suppose to come at 10am. The company called at 7:50 "Can we come now?" Ah sure - as I sprint out of bed to the closet and throw on some clothes, brush my teeth and get J-man from his crib! At least it was an older gentleman - who didn't look too concerned with finding me with crazy hair and no makeup.
No comments:
Post a Comment