I love online shopping! What could be better than having gifts picked out and delivered - all while you don't have to worry about parking at the mall!
So my favorite retailers
LL Bean - a company out of Maine (USA) Great stuff - and it lasts for eternity. The pants are a bit mom jeanish but the sweaters, slippers and outdoor gear is the best!
Lee Valley Tools - much more than just tools. Great stuff for gardeners and crafty people. Dad's like this place! They also have great historic games like Tiddly Winks.
Sephora - such fun make-up. Only glitch - if you live in the USA you can only ship to the USA and if you live in Canada you can only ship to Canada.
Purdy's - such yummy chocolates! Of course I worked for them on and off for 10 years - so I am naturally biased but yum yum yum!
2 comments:
Just ordered a reversible down jacket for my daughter from LL Bean...we love it. Unfortunately she got the zipper stuck and ripped a two inch hole in it last week...wasn't impressed with that. We got it fixed, its not quite the same...but its still a really nice jacket!!
I hope your all ready for christmas and that your shopping is all done and that you can just sit and relax and be "in the moment" and rejoice in the reason for the season!!
Sephora is the BEST! THere is a new store that just opened up in our mall...just in time for Christmas!! I didn't know about the shipping thing though!
Post a Comment