Ever put something in such a safe place that you can't remember where it is? I bought some money orders for my mom and put them somewhere - of course I can't remember where! I have pulled apart my purses, diaper bags, jackets, clothes and car. No luck! This is what happens when I clean. Even if it wasn't lost before, it will be now!
Another Storm???
Where did the wind come from??? It actually picked my grocery's up out of my buggy and flung them across the parking lot. Then I crashed my buggy into someones car(oops) - the wind was so strong I couldn't control it! J-man just freaked out and I was diving under cars trying to save bread and other food products!
We just keep partying!
On Saturday night we went to Ryan's work party - it was fun. How is it that those in their 50's can party harder than those of us under(just barely!) 30? Then we headed out to Kim & Aaron's for another party! Mel & Rocky were there too - so we chatted about their new house and what project we'll be helping with next weekend as we're going to finally go help them on Saturday. K&A's party was a costume party - since we'd been at another party we were "a producer and his wife" in other words were were way over dressed! Everyone else was dressed in the best costumes - Rocky was great including the real black eye - but Tanya took the cake as Jennifer Beals in Flashdance!
Sunday we had my in laws over for a little early Christmas and today my aunt Carol came for dinner with my parents. Tomorrow I only have to go to work - a break ;-) Then Wednesday it is back to the craziness. Wednesday I have my branch Christmas breakfast(you don't want to know how early I will be getting up!) Then Thursday the furnace guy is coming here, I am helping Lisa with her move and then maybe, if I can still move, going to drop a meal off for my cousin and his wife! Friday it is back to work but so far the evening is clear! I think we'll hide at home until the 23rd when Marcy comes into town!
Okay gotta jet as I have lunches to make and laundry to do!
PS Tanya - I hope the latte was good - I'd die without my almost daily dose of Starbucks ;-) I'll go have one tomorrow on my lunch and raise a toast to you getting a Starbucks!
2 comments:
I went later on tonight...to late unfortunately, they had closed already (ours is in our newly, almost done renovated Safeway) soooo...I guess I'll try again tomorrow and share with you in enjoying the goodness that is Starbucks!! Have you tried their gingerbread one? I might have to try that one as well. Take care!
I had one today!!! I thought of you, even though I don't know you!! It was pretty good, for coffee. If anyone really knows me, they know that I'm not a huge fan of the stuff...but fancy, sweet special coffees...that I can handle. I actually had two coffees this morning...so unlike me, so I'm kind of buzzing a bit at the moment. But thats good, it helps me get things done around here...maybe I'll have to do it on a regular basis!
I hope you were able to enjoy one with me today, haha!
Post a Comment