Yesterday Lisa and I went to go see The Holiday. It was a great movie - very interesting as is follows several characters at the same time but in separate countries. I would recommend this movie - but it is in the chick flick category so grab your girl friends and leave the boys at home!
Ry and Rob had the boys - they survived ;-) They had both boys asleep when we got back and they were lounged out on the furniture looking very relived that we were home! Of course they were watching highlights of a hockey game they had just watched! Is that a guy thing? If you just saw the game do you need to watch the highlights(1,2,3,4...10 times)?????
Anyway Ry told me to get off the computer after 15 minutes (and he's a bit crabby today) so I better be going - as I need him to be happy if I am going to get my Christmas tree up this weekend ;-)
2 comments:
I agree! I wish they could JUST watch the highlights! The best way to catch a regular season game!!
I hope you had/have a happy husband and were able to get your tree up!
Post a Comment