Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Is it over yet?

Day from hell!

Normally I spend 5 to 15 minutes with someone when I'm at work. Today I spent 6 hours working on one account! All day I sat and worked and corrected screw ups! My brain is shot! I got no breaks other than my lunch and I went and picked up a Christmas present then! I missed getting my Starbucks(that is the sound of me weeping uncontrollably). Got back to the office -looked down at my pants and realized I had split the seam in the crotch! Luckily just the outer seam so I wasn't flashing anything at work! Did I mention that the monthly visitor is here too! Great hungry, tired, cranky, and obviously too fat for my pants! Bring it on!!! Anyone else want to kick me????

Ry and J-man were both sick today - therefore they stayed home and I worked! Then I came home and made dinner. The phone rang(my sister) but the cordless was dead. So I missed the call. I finally used the fax machine to call her back - she had a bad day too! So we both complained.

Next I realized that J-man couldn't go to his daycare tomorrow as he was still coughing! Jamie just had a baby, Trish is working, my mom is working, my mother in law is flying to Manitoba, and my sister in law is doing car pool - and doesn't have enough seats in her van! Ry thought about going in tonight and working through the night - but then he's be up for 48 hours straight - not such a good idea! Luckily my fabulous wonderful smart sister in law said she could watch J-man until 2pm when she has to do the car pool run! Therefore it will be an early morning tomorrow but we'll all still get to work.

I have a work breakfast tomorrow at 7am!! So I'll be getting up at 5 (gasp wheeze cough!). Ry will be getting up then too. He'll jet into work. J and I will go to breakfast, then to my SIL. Off I go to work(hopefully easier than today) and RY will come back early and get him at 2!

I thought this was going to be a short post - thanks for the rant! Okay I gotta go wrap the secret Santa gift for tomorrow! Ta ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you add something fun to that like twirling a burning baton between your teeth!

kers said...

aloha... i had not the best day either...kept it out of the blog world although i am second guessing because ranting makes you feel so much better....i did put u some picture of hawaii..just go and stare..it does kind of make you feel better in a sick kind of haah i m not there way..hope jman gets better soon!
mahalo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are busy. It feels good to rant doesn't it. Glad you could talk with your sister in the end.
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for putting my blog on your links. One of these days I will update mine and get you on there.
Thanks again!
Rebekah

kers said...

dont you hate bad days...go look at my blog of hawaii..might help out!! talk to you soon...oh hey, did you get a christmas card??im not sure if i sent it to the right address