Tonight we are taking down the tree. It is kind of sad to see all the bright colours and lights go away. J-man kept pointing at the mantel as I pulled everything off and placed it in the boxes. Christmas is my favorite time of year and now I have to wait 11 months till I can do it again.
I am happy to be rid of the chaos that was this year's holidays though. I am SO peopled out. We have rented a few movies and are going to stay home tomorrow night and enjoy NO ONE! J-man had a better day today and actually slept till 6:45 so we're making progress in the right direction. His eye teeth are bugging him - and us ;-)
Happy New Year to all you who'll be out tomorrow night and not here to blog ;-)
2 comments:
we definately share the same feelings about the end of the holidays!! teeth and babies = no fun, we're dealing with it too!
Enjoy your movies and quiet night!
have a wonderful night with your man!!!
Post a Comment