Everyone's favorite Flight Attendant was in town for a quick stop over. We had a little breakfast at the slowest White Spot known to man(at the Ramada). But we still had fun. J-man did very well - picking food off GG's plate (yummmm grapes).
J-man as usual was being goofy for the camera - I don't know where he gets it!
Well see you later FA Kerry! Say hi to all in PG for us!
All flight personnel must report for breakfast when in town and not at the White Spot!!!!! What fun to be together and the flight crew has a new gal.....that is just fantastic. She will be a pilot I'm sure!!
2 comments:
I just wanted to say hi. I'm not even sure who's blog I linked here from. lol. But I am enjoying reading your blog. I call my son J-man too. =)
All flight personnel must report for breakfast when in town and not at the White Spot!!!!! What fun to be together and the flight crew has a new gal.....that is just fantastic. She will be a pilot I'm sure!!
Post a Comment