Sunday, December 10, 2006

A clean office

Yes you read correctly my office is clean! Now if you haven't ever seen my MESSY office - count yourself lucky! It is the catch all room - anytime people are coming over - quick throw all the crap in there and shut the door. We haven't quite finished but it is much much better. Today was especially bad as there was a huge pile of papers on both desks, Christmas presents all over the bed, and various J-man clothes to be stored. So I wrapped the Christmas presents and put them under the tree. We got a bag of garbage and a bag of recycling off the desks(I sheepishly admit) and we put some toys and clothes that J-man had outgrown into the crawl space. Looking at the pictures it still looks messy to me but it is a vast improvement - there is floor space - I can see carpet!What brought on this quick clean??? My aunt is in town and she's coming for dinner tomorrow night. She will want to see the whole house therefore it must all be clean. Normally there isn't a big tour of the house but when out-of-towners come you have to show the whole thing! So Auntie Carol - this one's for you. My mother is regaining consciousness as she reads this - that big thump you heard was her falling off her chair! Yes mooma I have cleaned up!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Great job on the office!! Wish I had a nice looking office that I cared to clean!!

I was thinking about you today. We had our first Starbucks open up in town today and I thought..."I'm going to have to try one of those Eggnog Latte's that EJ raves about"...so sometime today, tomorrow, or someday this week I'm going to go and get me one and think of you!! Have a great day!

Ej said...

Tanya

I hope the latte is yummy - I am drooling just think about one.