Getting up at 5 AM is not nice! I am feeling pretty good - but all of us at work were pretty stupid today. Honestly it felt like we drank 2 beers and then tried to add numbers in our head! I am sure we have screwed up many accounts! I think the only thing that kept me going today was caffeine( as I am a decaf girl). A coffee and a coke will juice you for a good 8 hours! The buzz is wearing off though.
Tonight I am going to attempt to finish wrapping presents and addressing Christmas cards! Then and again - I may just make a feeble attempt and then eat ice cream!
2 comments:
5 am?? try i have to be AT work at 5 am on friday morning..a nice 4 am wake up call..going to be loving the starbucks that day haha anyways hope you enjoyed the ice cream...
I agree, 5AM is a ridiculous time to get out of bed. My hubby got up at 4am this morning for work, and woke me up in the process. And do you think that I could get back to sleep? No way...
Post a Comment