Friday, November 21, 2008

The power of cute!

I have cute kids - such a shock coming from a mother :)

My kids know how to use this cute factor. Most of the time it doesn't work on me...I am immune. Yet strangers have no such reflexes.

My little imps know just when to turn it on. It is impressive really. Last week when I was at dance class Ry took both kids to the hockey game.

Little G turns around in Ry's lap, bats her eyes at the people behind her, then puts one hand to her cheek, smiles, and looks away all bashful! Where does she get it?? I certainly don't go around batting my eyes at people.

J-man does things like that too. He'll look at people, then snuggle into my leg and peer up at people with his big blue peepers. Give the half smile and they are as good as his.

J-man's preschool teachers all tell me how cute he is, and how they want to take him home. They are so wrapped around his little fingers!

The power of cute!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Is. likes to play his cuteness too. Kids are smart.