Yesterday we took J-man into Vancouver to see Thomas Saves the Day at GM Place. I am pretty sure he had a good time - sometimes it is hard to tell with him. There was one part that scared him and in typical J-man fashion once he goes off the ledge it is hard to get him back. My sister got him the ticket for his birthday - such a great auntie.
Very jealous! Looks like you had a great time :) Now get him a singing Thomas toothbrush -- you'll find yourself in public humming the Thomas song. Then *stop* dead in your stride and say outloud, "No I am not!" .... hehe. (Can you tell it's a personal experience?)
3 comments:
The hockey ears save the day! I'm sure he enjoyed it! What a nice sister you have!
Very jealous! Looks like you had a great time :) Now get him a singing Thomas toothbrush -- you'll find yourself in public humming the Thomas song. Then *stop* dead in your stride and say outloud, "No I am not!" .... hehe. (Can you tell it's a personal experience?)
Wow, that looks like fun. You look really good in that picture.
Post a Comment