Monday, November 03, 2008

Frazzled...and it is only Monday

I want a weekend. One where I stay home and be lazy. Or even one where I clean up and do laundry :) The last few weekends have been crammed full of activities, which leaves me(and my house) out of sorts come Monday.

J-man is off to preschool today. Which normally means I put Little G down for a nap, spend sometime doing a devotion or reading my bible and then I can tidy up the house, start dinner or sit there and do nothing(only busy mom's get that). Today sadly I'll do my devotions, but then I have to start getting the house ready for another gathering.

The house is pretty clean as after G's party we cleaned up and haven't really been home. The thing I am dreading is the food. I baked and cooked enough to last me at least a month last week. I sooooo don't feel like making or putting anything else together.

I may cheat on everything and just go to the store and buy everything from veggies, to cheese and crackers and then throw it at the table and hope it comes out resembling food :) Martha has left the building people - and she's not coming back...at least till next week.

No comments: