Saturday, November 29, 2008

Compassion

I'll post some pictures soon I promise...I just have to take some. Now that the camera is back I will take some today as this blog has been remiss this week. I'll take some pictures of my puffy face - I believe today is the last day it is suppose to get worse. After this it is suppose to get better.

Last night I got this great idea for all these things we could do today. Then I woke up this morning and gave my head a shake...well not literally as that would still hurt :) I am tired and fuzzy and sore. Why would I want to go out with kids in tow..even if I am getting a little stir crazy. We need to do a Costco run so I think we'll do that but then we'll stay home and relax.

I had to tell Ry that I needed compassion today. He hasn't been here the last few days so he hasn't seen me being down and out. I am also doing better than I thought I would be, and I am not constantly complaining. So I don't get a lot of sympathy around here :)

No comments: