Monday, November 17, 2008

New Diet Plan

Okay so if you want to lose five pounds real quick I recommend the flu!

There isn't much left of me at this point. I am slowly reintroducing solids to my tummy. Everything has stayed down - five points for me. I still feel a little rough but I am hoping that the worst is over. Ry guy hasn't been feeling 100% but I think he may, through sheer determination, avoid throwing up.

Now on to something fun - shopping till we dropped. Saturday before the headache from h - e - double hockey sticks, Lisa and I headed out for a shopping run south of the border. And wooooweeee did we shop.

We hit Target(sing a song of method!!), then Lulu Lemon, and Coach(yummy!!!), up next 2 hours in Ross, finally the Seattle Premium Outlets for Children's Place, Carters, Gymboree, and Oakley. We stopped for a quick bite to eat and then shot home. We spent more money than was wise(hee hee) but we got lots of sweet deals. I think our personal fav was the Coach store where we "helped" our hubby's buy our Christmas presents. We got the most fab-u-lous red bags! I am so excited for the 25th! In the mean time I just look at the box and grin like a fool. I put a huge dent in the Christmas shopping so now I can sing some carols and enjoy.

I now have a baby girl who can use a walker - someone save me!!! She refuses to crawl any more - if the walker isn't near by she stands and screams till someone comes to hold her hands so she can walk. Crazy child - not that, that isn't expected :) Just realized I shot it sideways - sorry!


No comments: