Monday, November 24, 2008

Boys Stink

During my teen years I discovered that boys smell! Especially if they aren't wearing enough deodorant. I presumed this was as teenage thing that would improve with age. And for the most part that is true. Most adult men in my life smell nice - unless they've been working out or playing poker(uugh cigar smoke is narsty!)

Now as the proud mother of a boy I have discovered that there is something about boys that stinks. It isn't just reserved for those awkward teen years. It pretty much starts at birth. Boys just stink! No amount of laundry or bathing can quite remove the stink.

Thankfully the stink here is mostly kid stink. You know what I mean - kid sweat, sugar, dirt and a side of drool. I dread the day that those guy hormones kick in and the real stink starts!!

No comments: