Saturday, November 22, 2008

NKOTB

Ahhh am so jealous of all the people who got to go to NKOTB last night!

I really wanted to go but no one I knew was a big enough fan - I should rephrase that - no one I knew well enough to ask to go with me was a big enough fan. Where is the love for Jordan, Joe(y), Donnie, Danny, and Jon? Most of my friends are either a few years older or younger than me and therefore missed the crucial NKOTB stage. 1988-1991 - great years to be 'Hangin in Tough'

So if you went I want DETAILS!!!!

Nothing like reliving being 12/13 only without the hormones, angst and catty friendships :)

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I loved them for a time. It would have been fun to go to the concert. I even had a Jordan barbie dall.

kristo said...

I was a huge geek, oops, I mean fan... Jordan and Joe barbie dolls, posters, t-shirts... I even had the board game. Ah, memories. ;-)

L&D said...

See my blog for details. For actual videos you can see ones of me tagged in them on facebook. Good thing you're my facebook friend. ;)