Sunday, November 30, 2008

Good bye NaBloPoMo

Phew! Today is the last day! I am all blogged out

No one reads blogs on the weekends anyways :) So don't feel a lot of pressure to write anything interesting - LOL

Off to the side you'll see a photo of my new boots! Pretty cute eh? Gotta love it when I can wear pom poms on my boots!

Of course I bought cute boots but I have no skinny jeans to tuck into them. So I did a little side run to Bluenotes where the jeans were all 50% off (sweet!) and got myself the cute skinny jeans to go with them. I can't keep looking so 'momish' so I caved to the skinny jean fad! So next time you see a sausage walking down the street - smile and be nice to me!
The other so very UG-L-Y shot is of my face. So you can see my lovely bruise and asymmetrical face. Am I hot or what! I can't believe I am posting a photo sans make-up on my blog!

So what has blogging everyday taught me this time? Hmmmm - I am a boring person - LOL No one reads on the weekend but weekdays see a bit of traffic and if you post they will read :) I don't plan on posting everyday in December but I hope to post on most weekdays. So stick with me!

Happy December!

3 comments:

kristo said...

Maybe we all don't read on the weekends... but we do expect something good on Mondays! ;-)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the boots.
I used to wear skinny jeans. I can't believe they are back in style. almost 10 years ago I was a very small size. I don't think I could every wear skinny jeans again, especially that size! I'm sure they will look great on you.

L&D said...

Oh poor girl. I think you look lovely. And I must say you have wicked awesome eyebrows. I'm insanely jealous of them.

Happy tylenol #3 taking!!!!