Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm so mad!!!

Stephane Dion and his separatist friends are INSANE!!!!!!

I am so mad I could literally spit!

This man is sooooo delusional that he thinks that teaming up with a party that wants to split away from our country is going to help our country??????

What kind of moron uses that kind of logic?

We only had an election 6 weeks ago - Canada decided - now sit down Dion and accept that not only did you lose - you lost big. Your party doesn't even want you leading it anymore. Why would I want you leading my country!

Yup Ej is up in arms over the state of democracy around here! Maybe I'll move to the USA :) At least this time my other country elected someone who makes sense.

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

TOTALLY with you on this!!! it's INSANE!

Trev and Rebekah said...

This whole thing has been the topic of conversation around here too.
Hey, you don't live far from here. We should do a playdate some time.

L&D said...

Preach it girl!