Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Long time no blog

December is so busy isn't it?

I feel like I haven't had a minute to sit down and relax. When I get a minute my mind is racing. Lots going on and more still left to be done. I still haven't finished decorating for Christmas and since it is the 23rd I don't think it is going to happen - lol.

J-man is off the wall right now - testing every boundary he can. How can a child that has no concept of Christmas be so rangy? Currently he is in the naughty spot for throwing G's walker across the room. Screaming in frustrating that he is in trouble, then banging his head against the wall, then screaming cause he has a boo boo. Ahhhhhhhh! Someone get me a egg nog latte before I explode!

J also decided after 30 minutes that G needed to wake up from her nap and proceeded to go wake her up - you can imagine how thrilled G(and me) were to have that happen. Ahh the noise, noise, noise!

Lots of fun stuff has happened though in recent weeks. But I am kind of missing my holiday spirit right now. I'll get it back and then come shower you in Christmas love...till then have fun

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

My kiddo loves to push boundaries too. Something I am wrestling with and considering reading books about strong willed kids and boundaries with kids.

Family Of Five said...

I hope you ended up having a relaxing and wonderful Christmas! I have been thinking of you!!