Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year

Yeah so when I fall off the blogger wagon I fall off badly.

If I am posting all the time then I am good but when I take a break I really take a break.

Right now I am trying to decide if I am even going to keep blogging. It takes time to post - and once in a while it actually takes thought to figure out what I am going to say :) My blog is lacking direction right now...no doubt because I also feel a lack of direction. The kids are keeping me very busy, and I am trying to make time for devotions, house work, going to the gym etc. I used to love blogging but now it can feel like a chore. And unlike the toilet or the laundry if I don't post no one is inconvenienced.

January blahhhhhhhs have kicked in and I am feeling restless. It is a time when we are all making resolutions and starting a year fresh. Only I feel tired and wore out yet desperately needing change. I have been extremely fatigued the last 2 weeks ( no I am not pregnant ) and that has made me limp through the day feeling awful. My house isn't getting cleaned up, the laundry isn't being done and making dinner nearly kills me. I usually perk up a bit in the evenings - so then I am madly trying to get laundry on and bathrooms cleaned. I seem to always feel worse the day after I go to the gym. So I am trying to figure out if I am just sooooo out of shape that 30 minutes of cardio takes 4 days to recover from. I started taking my vitamins again and I'll go for a thyroid test soon just to make sure that is okay. I hate not feeling 100% - and it is even worse when there is no reason for it(that I can see).

Well the fatigue has kicked in again and I am about to drool onto the keyboard - mac doesn't like that :)

I'll try and post from the pc so I can upload some of our Christmas and New Years photos - as it was a good holiday for us!

PS G is walking...watch out world Trouble is on the loose!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Well, I would be sad if you didn't blog. I enjoy stopping by and reading the happenings in your world. Although I completely understand how you feel. I thought it was just me!!!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

January blahs are no fun! I am often feeling the same way. Hope you can figure out what is making you so tired! Take care and I will look forward to more posts if you keep blogging!

Trev and Rebekah said...

If you decide to stop posting then just keep in touch though!

Family Of Five said...

I love hearing how you are doing.... no dissapointment if there is a length of time inbetween. Keep it up and just post when you feel inspired! Sorry you are feeling so tired... hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

L&D said...

We want you to keep blogging!!!!!!!!!

In reading your symptoms, I wonder if you have a bit of the SAD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

Hope you begin feeling better and more up to blogging soon.