**A little disclaimer as to ward off any offense - skinny vs fat is a relative thing to each person...and to each moment when you're female :) Also please keep in mind I am related to skeletons! A size 6 is chubby to them so my size 12 booty is almost more than they can handle.
Now thanks to being sick I have lost a few pounds - and I do have a few more pounds that I could stand to lose from a strictly health point of view - but that is a story for another day. So my poochy tummy hasn't been hanging over quite as much the last few days. It is amazing how flat your tummy gets when every single bit of food is expelled from the body in one way or another. Bring me a bikini people!
I was at my parents house yesterday to say hi to my sister. My mom patted me on the tummy and said...and I quote, "Being sick has been good for you." Say wha...? After I starred in shock for about 5 seconds she realized her mis-step and started backpedaling with the likes of,"what I mean was..., you look..., yadda, yadda, yadda."
My mother doesn't mean to be an ESP but she has no experience being anything but skeletal. With the exception of a year in Germany where she claims she ate nothing but bread, meat, and cheese(a side note here - yummy - yes please!) when she was a size 8. Why couldn't I have a round pudgy mom - that loves to bake cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment