Friday, November 07, 2008

Feeling Creative

Today Ker and I are going to work on a scrapbook for her BF. They travel a lot as they both work for an airline so we are going to work on their most recent trip to Switzerland.

It's been a while since I have done much work with my craft supplies. I recently bought a Sizzix Big Shot - so I have been playing with that a lot in the last few days - it is so much fun :) I am part of a group call WOAM - Women On A Mission - we each put in $25 a month to a sum total of $275. All the girls who have yet to win the money put their name in a hat and the money in drawn. When you win you have to host everyone and show them what you got. The Mission part is that we take $30 from our 'prize' and donate it to the cause we predetermined(we are buying an education for two girls and restocking two medical clinics with World Vision) The remaining money we spend on ourselves - not our kids or our hubby. Just us - no guilt allowed.

I won first month so I got the Big Shot. Above the picture is a card I made using the scallop circle die. All images copyright StampinUp!

No comments: