Saturday, November 01, 2008

Let's Parrrrr-ty










I have eaten one too many cupcakes and am now in a state of insulin shock.

Today was Baby G's 1st birthday party(who from now on will be Little G - for those regular readers)

26 people filled my little townhouse and noshed on scones, brownie lollipops, fruit and the previously mentioned cupcakes.

There were balloons, gifts, and a bunch of sugar! The colours were pink and brown mostly in polka dots. I didn't pick a theme(like princess etc) as I figure this will be the only party that she has no opinion of! So I got my way :)









After everyone left I collapsed on the couch and survived the damage. Since most of the kids had played in J-man's room there was little mess from toys but oh the food clean up! So off the couch I got and packed up the plates, napkins and cups into garbage bags.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Little G!!! Seems like it was just yesterday that you were born!

Trev and Rebekah said...

She's a year already? Where has time gone? I remember reading that you were pregnant. Then you had her. Then she was 6 months. Now she's a year! Wow!
I'd love to hear your story some time and find out why you needed and HSG. Thanks so much for your prayers.

suzspeaks said...

Happy birthday to her!!!! Sounds like it was a great day!