Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Putting on my big girl panties!

Tomorrow is the big day - oral surgery! Yikes - I am so not looking forward to this. Wish me luck!

To top it off Ry's grandpa died on the weekend and the funeral is tomorrow...in Manitoba. So I am without a hubby for support. I am having a bit of a pity party here - sulk, sulk, sulk!

Okay - panties on...time to deal with it. My parents are going to help out tomorrow as I'll be in la-la land for most of the day. I'll be under conscious sedation - which means post op I'll be falling asleep at odd times throughout the day. Can't have my babies running around like hooligans. Well they'll do that anyways but at least they'll have a grandma to fill them with food, and make sure they go to the potty.

I'll post the second day of method later tonight and sometime tomorrow I'll post something - I am going to try for first thing as I don't want to fail at NaBloPoMo(I am sooo close to the end - and a badge for my blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you luck for the day:)
hope everything turns out fine!!

leslie

suzspeaks said...

I hope everything went smoothly!