What to blog about...hmmmmm.
I do have a list in my head of ideas - of which I haven't used any yet but that requires effort to think and write. I should just wait to post until later today to see if I get some inspiration but I really like getting the blogging out of the way. I also find that I don't have any creative juice left after about 3pm.
Today is Remembrance Day here - as in remembering the sacrifices that many people have made for the freedoms we enjoy. I do try and spend sometime reflecting on that. My Grandma's first husband died in WWII, and my Grandpa was in the pacific. No one of the current generation has fought in a war or served in any capacity. Unless you count my mom protesting the Vietnam war - LOL.
I didn't buy a poppy this year. They always fall off my jacket and I lose them. Or one of the kids finds the pin and jab themselves so I passed them by this year. Of course now I feel guilty that I don't have one.
Ry and J-man are going to a hockey game today so G & I are trying to figure out what to do with ourselves - maybe Costco??? Go play in the Christmas decorations - Just for Running Wildly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment