Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sign I saw on home from work today...

FREE POOP

I kid you not. There on the side of the road a nice home made sign at the end of a drive way advertising free poop. I am sorry I didn't realize I had to pay for poop. Is it like a highway toll booth? Stop here throw a quarter at the basket and then proceed(with caution). I know that they were advertising manure for gardens etc.(as they have horses in the pasture right next to the sign) but is FREE POOP the best you could come up with. On closer inspection(and of course you know I slammed my brakes on to check this out) You could faintly see where they had tried to correct their mistake and squished HORSE between
FREE and POOP.

So if you are out my way and see the sign, stop in and ask for some free poop.

1 comment:

Lee said...

anything free is good...