I am feeling rather peeved at the moment so thought a good blog rant would serve - rather than yelling at Ry or someone else!
Lately I am having nothing but problems with the lady who watches J-man while I am working. It started in August - she got sick. She has Hep C so when she's sick she is down for a week. So I got a call saying she was out for that week. Fine - sorry you are sick. The following week I was on holidays so all good there. She called to say she was better - so I presumed that meant the following week was set to go.
I called her on Monday night the following week(at 8pm) and she drops on me that she has been told by her doctor to take another week off. So I am out of luck!!! HELLLLLLLOOOO it is 8pm the night before. Thanks for the courtesy call - when were you gonna tell me this!! Jamie luckily did Tuesday and then I dropped my son off at the cousin of one of my co-workers. This was not a good week for J-man or I. I was stressed and J-man didn't know this women(although she was great).
Last week Daycare lady was all good. So tonight she calls and asks for this weeks schedule. Fine - I tell her. My work has been having scheduling problems so the schedule is changing every few days. This is lousy for all of us. So I think I know what I am working next week but so I told her it may be a little different. She snarls at me that she has to know as she is trying to schedule her life too! She said it with so much attitude that I nearly fired her right then. Jack loves her to pieces and I don't have another option set up and those 2 things are the only things that saved her butt!
To top it off she may be going away for the first week of October. So in the last 2 months J-man has been in alternative Daycare 3 out of the last 6 weeks. This is SOOOOOO stressful for both of us. He is cranky and clingy. I am worried and anxious. I love working but it is getting to the point where I may have to quit because it is too hard. I was hoping to stay working until after we had number 2 (we are not sure when we'll do that). That way I could keep my benefits for another year.
Okay so now this menstrual woman is going to go food shopping as J-man is in bed!
Peace out...literally :)
2 comments:
I am very menstraul myself right now! I am so looking forward to WOF!!
Hi EJ. I found your blog through Leah's. I had to comment because it is so hard to leave your kids in daycare and schedule is everything to them, especially at the toddler stage. Hope everything works out for you :) My mom watches my kids when I'm working and I feel so blessed. I hope that everything works out for you and that the daycare situation gets resolved :)
Post a Comment