Monday, September 25, 2006

I am it!

Okay so I am a little slow and missed the fact that I was tagged by Lee. Many apologies - I am a bit daft apparently!

8 acts/things/habit's about c'est moi

1. I HATE hair on the soap in the shower - ewwwww. Esp. when you have a man in there first - you never know if it is leg or chest or somewhere else hair :)

2. I love chocolate - shocking I know. I even worked for Purdy's Chocolates for 10 years.

3. I am not scared of spiders or mice - but will automatically shriek when I see one. Then I get rid of it! I am the spider killer here - Ry will scream like a girl if he sees one. He doesn't like me sharing that though ;)

4. I get hurt feelings really easily. I may look or act tough but I am a mush ball. I also cry when I am mad. Piss me off and I'll burst into tears - I try really hard not to but it is a built in feature I am afraid.

5. I hate watching the news - I really don't want to know how many people are being tortured and hurt in this world. I esp. hate it when they show video of people who have been beheaded etc. I know it exists but it keeps me up at night - too much empathy I guess. I also hate scary TV shows. Suspense actually will make me sick. TV shows that have you on the edge of your seat - my heart races and I get the shakes. So comedy and girl movies it is :)

6. I've become 'charismatic' I have left the old way behind and am dancing my way to heaven. I mean does God seem like a stuffy shirt to you? He's a cool guy. I think he's up there shaking it. I'd hate to think we arrive at the gates and all the fun stops. So why do some churches seem so melancholy?

7. Ry does way more cleaning than me. I can be lazy - but I love organization. So once it is clean I try to keep it that way cause once I fall off the wagon it is all over!

8. If I have to pee realllllly badly when I finally get to go my eyes will water and I'll have tears running down my face. When I was little my mom always knew when I had filled my diaper because I would get watery eyes. So if I come out of your loo looking like I had an emotional crisis in there - nope just really had to go!

I have no idea who to tag - I'll go with Lisa, Jamie and anyone else who wants in!

No comments: