GO AWAY! It has started. The rain that never ends. I know Tofino needs the water blah blah blah! But hey I don't like the dark dreary feel of rain.
Second point - rain is a fact of life around here and as the tourists have all gone back home everyone should be familiar with it. So WHY then does everyone slow waaaaay down on the freeway for a few sprinkles. Yeah if it is pouring rain and dark out slow down but 60km/hr at 5pm???? The commute today was nuts. Everyone slamming on their brakes "Ahhh rain! Out damn spot, out!"I am not a crazy driver(zip it family) I don't drive 140km/hr down the freeway, in fact when it is dark and raining I can be a grandma driver but when their is a few spits of rain you don't have to stop! It is okay it won't burn you or your car! Tomorrow should be real fun as it is now pouring and I am sure everyone will be driving 30 km/hr. Arrrrrrrr!
And my last thought for the day ( I will be shutting my brain down after this) It is so sad about that shooting in Montreal. I missed the news tonight so I don't know much. I just feel for all involved. Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment