Saturday, September 02, 2006

Baby Stalkers!


Now this may seem like an odd complaint but my kid is too cute! Strange people come up to him and try to tickle him or stroke his cheek and tell him how cute he is. Back away from my baby people!

I had this women try and tickle J-man as I was walking in the mall yesterday. I was mid walk when she strode up beside me and my stroller and she leans over and tries to tickle him. She kind of blocked my path so I had to slow down or run her over(which I did consider). It freaked me out because I couldn't tell what she was doing at first except - TOUCHING my kid without permission. The worst part was she had a hospital wrist band on - what strange germs was she lathering on my kid?? I was so shocked that I just tried to keep walking - and glad he was strapped in so if she tried to snatch him I'd have time to Kung Fu her!

We actually got approached 2 other times in the mall but those people weren't as forward but still - babies are not display items!!! You can't just poke your fingers in at them and touch them. Would you like it lady if I stuck my hand in your armpit and wiggled my fingers to see if you were ticklish?? Ahhh okay rant over - time to pack the car for camping! See you next week!

1 comment:

Lee said...

ok, but he really is super cute. But annoying nonetheless.