Sunday, September 10, 2006
It's all a croc
I have caved, I have given in. I bought a pair of crocs. Don't know what they are??? They are rubber shoes originally made for boating or outdoor use. They are comfortable and very light weight(6 ounces). The stunning pink is really a fashion statement like none you have ever seen(hee hee). Ugly - well yes they are - these are not strappy sandals, or sparkly high heels. These are running around after my family kind of shoes. They can get wet and not lose their shape or colour - my son can chew on them(ewwww) and they'll survive. There are lots of knock offs but if you are going to wear such foot wear shouldn't you buy the real thing?? After all there is ugly and then there is name brand ugly - know what I mean??? Okay me and my crocs are off to visit some friends in Langley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! that was one of my many PNE purchases! They are soo ugly, yet so unbelievably comfy!!! My are called, "DAWGS", and I thought they were the real ones. So mine or yours?? Mine our 4 ounces, and are completely memory foam.
I think MINE are better :)
Dawgs - are a local product (My friend knows the creator) Crocs have been around for a bit and started in Colorado. They are made in Canada though. I was also told by people that Dawgs were a knock off of crocs but who knows :) I think MIne are better. Hee hee!
Post a Comment